New Maui Off-Grid Tiny House Project: Looking For Land, Renter or Buyer
Renter or buyer? Looking for a person or a couple on Maui interested in renting (or perhaps buying) a fantastic, off-grid tiny house in the fall of 2018. We’re looking for someone:
– That is game to be on a tv show related to the design, build and experience of this tiny house
– Who would be an excellent tenant (respectful, great references and credit-worthiness)
– Interested and open to the pros (and once in a while, cons) of living in a luxury off-grid home
Landowner? We’re looking for some legal, rentable land for a tiny house on wheels on Maui. The tiny house would count as a residence so this would probably mean that it would be the ohana to a main residence. We’re looking for:
– A remote-feeling lot with great views, with one of them being of the ocean
– The ability to do some minor landscaping which might be paid for by you, by us or shared
– A spot or more that a tiny house could be towed into (feasible)
– Off-grid: needs good spot for solar and enough rain for catchment
– As an off-grid tiny house on wheels, it is relatively quick/easy to legally place one on Ohana-eligible land. It counts as one residence.
We have prepared a few questionnaires that will gather your main desires and parameters.
If you’d be interested in being a renter, please fill in this 5 minute questionnaire.
If you’d be interested in being a buyer, please fill in this 5 minute questionnaire.
If you have some appropriate land on Maui, please fill in this 5 minute questionnaire.
If you have other questions, please contact email@example.com.